Weakness refers to loss of muscle strength it may develop suddenly or gradually.
Cause: – 1. Decrease in general physical fitness
2. Loss of muscles tissues due to prolonged period of illness, ingury inactivity
3. Damage to nerves, Chronic Illness
4. Prolong alcohol intake, Drug abuse
5. Use of cortico steroids like dexamethasone and prednisone, Nasal sprays, Eyes drops
7. Anaemia, Nutritional Deficiency, Diabetes etc.
Signs & Symptoms: – 1. Dizziness
3. Muscular Cramps
6. Lack of Energy
7. Body aches
8. Pain in lower legs.
Herbs :- Ashwagandha
Yoga :- Pranayam
Diet :- High Protein, High Calorie diet More Fibers
Fruits (Banana, Grapes, Anaar(pomegranate))
Herbal Medicines for General Weakness in Males.
Ayurvedic Treatment for weakness in men-Easy Home remedies.
Take equal amount of powder of dalchinni (cinnamon)+ kalimirchi(black pepper)one tea spoon full, with one spoon of ginger lemon juice & 2 spoon of honey take with in a warm glass of water twice daily. Excellent result within ten days.
Source by :- http://mmmansaayurveda.blogspot.in/2016/06/general-weakness-in-males-weakness.html